[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Best Friend Chase

  • From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dankagsd01@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:24:19 -0500

Dear Carol,

I know how hard Chase's loss is to you.  I know there are no words that I can
say that will make you feel less for your pain. Just know you friends are here
to comfort you. You can be very proud of the lovely kids Chase has left behind.
 He has several kids with major points, one daughter needing only 1 point to
finish and Futurity and Maturity qualifiers.  He did good!  I am so happy I
bred to your red sable boy to give me my Dazzle
and her sister Sabrina. We will miss you handsome guy!!

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, both majors