[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Ballot Journey

  • From: sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: shebland@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

I got the same tracking results with the two ballots I sent yesterday
afternoon. The letter specifically said it was to be sent to Sandee Tovin's?
(don't have the letter at the office) address which was different from the
ballot envelope.  I am assuming at this point she will pick up the ballots
later today ...................les