[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Bad

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:05:21 -0800

I owe a very big apology to one of those I grouped with the "yes" people.
Dania Karloff is one of the greatest people it has been my pleasure to meet.
She is ALWAYS thinking of the best interests of our dogs and of our club.
Dania is not only not a follower of any kind, she is a leader.  Sorry to have
put you in the same air space as some of the others.  I am your true fan!
Helen Franklin

Sent via the WebMail system at comline.com

Sent via the WebMail system at comline.com