[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My 2-2-2-2 Theory of GSD rescue...LONG

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:52:48 EDT

Dave,
I think your idea is a good one and has a great deal of merit...because I
know from experience in working with Dawn and Jarnee when they need to pull a
dog or transport or vet one or whatever, it is a NOW situation...I guess we did
 not think it "all the way" thru when we suggested you as
"treasurer"...because  Dawn does need access to the $ immediately most of the
time...so the
PayPal  account would work...,.and since Dawn does have a PayPal account
already
that  would simply things...but PERHAPS, to keep things "straight" for the
numerous  people who will be involved in this wonderful venture, a second
person
(such as  yourself) could be the "check & balance" person so that no one would
question the integrity of Dawn or anyone else who would be involved in  this.
Personally I of course have no problems with Dawn's  integrity...but it would
be a "safety net" for her as well...because if we can  get this off the
ground (and I believe that we can)...even a $2 per month  contribution from
everyone on this list alone would add up to a substantial  amount...and people
(who
do not have a personal relationship with the parties  involved-and it is also
basic good business procedure) do like to have the  feeling of accountability
from the parties who receive the contributions  for causes such as this..hence
the old "checks and balances" routine.  I am  sure we can find a workable
solution....Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva  L'Endimanche OFA; Beecher (GSD Retired Seeing Eye Dog); Ch
Ropaja's Fils De La  Rue OFA(waiting at Rainbow Bridge)