[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My 2-2-2-2 Theory of GSD rescue...LONG

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:24:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 7:19:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

Well, since most accounts come with debit cards that look  like master  cards
and work like ATM cards, I'd just give the  debit card to Dawn.

(I'm not suggesting that Dawn not do the  banking, I'm responding to the
suggestion that she didn't want  to.)

We got 2 debit cards on our club account....Dave could hold  one, Dawn the
other.  problem solved.....good suggestion Kathy.

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC  of Beaumont, Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of  professionals built the  Titanic"