[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My 2-2-2-2 Theory of GSD rescue...LONG

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:52:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 7:46:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
If I do  the banking, receive and deposit the funds, then Dawn goes to
Timbucktoo to  rescue a dog, how does she get the money? If she calls me,
and I am in a  meeting or on a construction site, I can write her a check
when I can, and  try to get to the post office when I can and... you get
the point. That  creates a lack of power for Dawn to do what she needs  to
do.

Well, since most accounts come with debit cards that look like master  cards
and work like ATM cards, I'd just give the debit card to Dawn.

(I'm not suggesting that Dawn not do the banking, I'm responding to the
suggestion that she didn't want to.)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds