[ SHOWGSD-L ] My 2-2-2-2 Theory of GSD rescue...LONG

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:55:09 -0700

Dave,
I think your idea is a good one and has a great deal of merit...because I
know from experience in working with Dawn and Jarnee when they need to pull
dog or transport or vet one or whatever, it is a NOW situation... I am  sure
we can find a workable
solution....Pauline
Just another thought...
Sorry to revisit this when the discussion has moved on, but I am not totally
clear on everyone's expectations.
We do have a national breed rescue program with a web site and links to
GSDCA web site and I thought it was sponsored by the GSDCA. I looked it up
and Shirley Briggs O'Brien is the treasure and Linda Kury is the president.
There are member clubs listed across the US and a statement of the amount of
fund distributed last year.

Can we link together with what is existing. I know from running a non-profit
that if there is a designation it has to go to the point of designation, so
if we felt that Dawn's work was where we wanted our dollars to go, I am sure
that could be accommodated.

Check it out: http://www.agsra.com/
What do you think of that??
Dave