[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My 2-2-2-2 Theory of GSD rescue...LONG

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:31:05 -0400

I think what Dawn has reported  here is very important.  I have dealt
with rescue and found it very important to have all the ducks in a row
and things spelled out so there are no questions etc.   Just good
business and makes it easier all around.   While I'm sure Dawn would be
glad to take the $, it would make it a lot busier for her and I suspect
she is already very busy.  Also, there may be others who are doing some
rescue work and they might need some of the $ also.  A central person
to handle all this would be best as Dawn has outlined here.     Anne,
TN