[ SHOWGSD-L ] My 1st Champion - Oops Forgot to Sign My Name

  • From: sterlingmds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:12:10 +0000

It has taken me forever to finally post because my email server has been down.

On December 11, 2004 at the Richland County Kennel Club Show in Cleveland,
Ohio, my BOY (NE BOF, 3rd Open Dog 2003 National) WALK THE WALK OF EDAN went
Winners Dog, Best of Winners and Best of Breed over 2 specials to FINISH WITH A
MAJOR!

Sincere thanks to Bart for Walky's 1st Specialty Major, his Best of Opposite
Futurity win and for 3rd Open Dog at the 2003 National in Daytona. Also,
sincere heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Jeff and Sean for their wonderful
presentation of my "NOT SO EASY TO SHOW" dog!! and for finishing him in GRAND
STYLE!

And heartfelt thanks and appreciation to ANN SCHULTZ (Walky's co-owner &
breeder) for giving me a REALLY good one and for all your support and guidance.
And sincere thanks and gratitude to Bill Chu for all of your support.
IT HAS BEEN A THRILL!!!!!

NOW WHO SAYS WALKY CAN'T DO OBEDIENCE?????

CHRISTINA SZPARAGA