[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Must read if you are going to the National

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:40:26 EDT

Zoe will say the problem is on OUR end (and of course she must be right
LOLOL.)   But there has been two problems occurring.   One is when we highlight
what we want to reply, then click "Reply."    The whole email turns into
gibberish.   ONLY on replies to this list.    O.K., it started with me, so it's
all
my fault LOL>

The other problem is that various listers will hit reply, type what they want
,   send it, and the whole message disappears.   Strange cyber world out
there.    MY diagnosis is that something is happening in *our* listerland when
we
hit reply to a list message.

I'm wrong, right, Zoe???

Stormy
In a message dated 10/28/08 9:07:41 AM, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is THIS  the "creeping National crud"  everyone talks about that happens at
> the National
> or is this an EXTREMELY angry Ileana.........or is Timmy STILL in that
> darned well.........??
>
> "People everywhere want to know"..............<G>
>

> Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.Marhaven.com

http://www.FairhopeGSD.com
Dogs love is different. It requires no return.

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites,
no registration required and great graphics â?? check it out!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redirhttp://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)