[ SHOWGSD-L ] Musings on a Saturday

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:28:16 -0500

I finally got to see the dog clips on Fox--how wonderful for Karin to have
brought a super puppy for all to see!  I do not understand the coat though;
 BUT there are plenty of them to see in "real life."  Where was the white
GSD?  Hehehe . . .

Yesterday we spent a couple hours going through our (accepted) offer with
the seller of the Seaboard house and our lawyer.  All is well.  The house
and grounds will be super for the dogs; I think that Izzy will definitely
approve.

Definitely black & blue.  LOL

Have a super weekend and win, win, win.  If you can't do that, then whine,
whine, whine.  <G>

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever