[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Murder Hollow Bassets, the other side

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 20:09:57 -0400

Didn't think you did.  I'm hearing this on all my lists, including the
foxhunting ones.........and the people who know this woman say it is not
true that the dogs were in an unsanitary condition, etc......
  Just a bunch of lies, and if people continue to let it happen, it will
just keep on happening.
\