[ SHOWGSD-L ] Muggles gets her 13th CHAMPION

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:38:19 +0000 (UTC)

No Autographs Please of Edan finished in Marshall, Mi this weekend going BOB
both days under Patricia Mowrey Morgan and William Stebbins. Mr Stebbins
mentioned he had observed at our National and Clooney moves the way the good
ones are supposed to, extended and close to the ground. Clooney is not an all
breed dog, so we were very happy to get him done this way. By the way he was
the ONLY MALE shown.
Clooney got his first points on May 24, 2009, a 5 point major under Jorge Noya
in Virgina, six days later another 5 point major in Michigan under Joe LaRosa,
then more  points last weekend under Bo Vujovich and Rick Orlowski.Diane Brown
piloted him  to thirteen, then Lisa Smelser did an awesome job winning his last
two.
Clooney is sired by Rollins, out of I've Got It All of Edan ROM

--
Ann
www.edangsd.com