[ SHOWGSD-L ] Much better than German vs American

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:51:35 EDT

"DOGS"

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he  wags his tail instead of his
tongue.
-Anonymous

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I  want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy  licking your face.
-Ben Williams

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you  more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

The average dog is a nicer person than the average  person.
-Andy Rooney

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare  and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all.  It's the  best deal man has ever made.
-M.  Acklam

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies,  quite unlike people, who are
incapable of pure love and always have to mix love  and hate.
-Sigmund Freud

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members  of a weird religious cult.
-Rita Rudner

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to  turn around three times
before lying down.
-Robert Benchley

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like  never washed a dog.
-Franklin P.  Jones

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is  that certain dogs I have
known will go to heaven, and very, very few  persons.
-James Thurber

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough  exercise.
-Unknown

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo  is up to $3.00 a can.
That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
-Joe Weinstein

Ever consider what our dogs must think of  us?  I mean, here we come back
from a grocery store with the most amazing  haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow.
They must think we're the greatest  hunters on earth!
-Anne Tyler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and  dogs should relax and get
used to the idea.
-Robert A.

Heinlein Speak softly and own a big, mean  Doberman.
-Dave Miliman

If you pick up a starving dog and make him  prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog  and a man.
-Mark Twain

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the  dog will give you a look
that says, 'Wow, you're right!  I never would've  thought of that!'
- Dave Barry

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our  lives whole.
-Roger Caras

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three  dog biscuits in your pocket
and then giving Fido only two of them.
-Phil  Pastoret

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my  dog already thinks I am.

Donna Jacot,ArDeJay