[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mr. Osburn

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:42:46 -0700

I don't know Mr. Osburn.  However I do know he was not a member of the
GSDCA in the printed list I have from 2004. I googled him, and it
appears that he favors the German dogs and bloodlines.
For myself, I like a Board member to have some longevity in the club, no
matter what style of dog he favors. I think there are several people who
have more familiarity with the GSDCA than he does that are candidates
for the BOD. My opinion....   Doris Estabrook