[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Movement vs temperament

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:44:06 EDT

I'm sure it wasn't meant as a formula.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 3/27/2010 11:35:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok, since  that is a true statement, was it meant to be used as a quick fix
for movement  or as a breeding tool? Was the 3rd generation spook suppose
to be on the  sire's side or the dam's? Taking this a step further (no pun
intended) what  would happen if the spook was on both sides and then line-bred
or in-bred?

I agree with you  that sound dogs can get bored and not perform.  And yes
it stings to be beat by an "unsound dog".

Lyn Chernak
~ CherLyn Shepherds ~
Three Generations ~  GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
    CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC,  CGC
  Ulric  vom Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC