[ SHOWGSD-L ] Movement in other breeds

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:02:06 -0800

Did you ever see the English Setter that Taffe Mcfadden showed in the
80s -- Silk Teddy?  Wow what a beautiful mover she was.  And at the
Eukanuba show last year there was a Briard in the group that took my
breath away.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch.Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,CD,Re,CHIC
"Strider"  -66 BOBs and #5 GSD