[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Movement - My Take - Maybe Controversial for Thoughts

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:44:00 -0400

and because the AKC says we have to...if we don't people complain like mad
and we are written up by the AKC Field Reps..............who don't usually
bother to attend specialties.  I also doubt anyone relies more on touch than
on what they see....altho, judging from some comments I've seen, there are
people judging who are considering pedigrees..............just as there are
those who look at the wrong end of the lead.
    Peggy