[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Movement

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ANN SCHULTZ'" <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>, <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:07:23 -0500

Ann -- Well, not to go all regional on you, but maybe y'all Yankee folks
always get huge rings filled with grass and pretty clover at all-breed
shows, but down here in Dixie it ain't like that. We get 'em thirty by
thirty in the back corner of Elmer's Warehouse, and that's on a good day.

tom elkins

Firethorn Temple

  _____