[ SHOWGSD-L ] Movement

  • From: ParavelGS@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showlist)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:05:04 +0000

Becky,
I really recommend that you bring your mom up to this year's national in Fort
Collins, CO.  Bring her up on Saturday and she will see some of the best
movement the breed has to offer!  Hope to see you there!
Sheri Chambers

" was explaining to my non GSD-owning ma about one of
the perks of living with GSDs this past weekend; I
described watching a bitch pacing me while I rode my
old gelding.  All I could see of her through the high
grass was her ears and topline, just *gliding* at
speed...

Mom understands getting goose bumps when watching a
great horse, but she's never seen a GSD moving the way
we all have.  Does anyone have a link to a good side
shot mpeg of a good moving dog?  Youtube or something?

~
Becky McElroy
Colorado"