[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mourning the loss of a great lady

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 05:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

We at Last Hope Safe Haven Inc. would like to extend our deepest sympathy to
the family of Syd Mailberg. This amazing woman will be greatly missed by many.
We are humbled and in awe of the generosity that Syd always exhibited to those
in need; even extending to her final wishes.
Syd had always been a staunch supporter of Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc. and the
many German Shepherds who were in such dire straights. In her honor, we are in
the process of setting up "The Syd Mailberg Memorial Fund". This will be a
perpetual fund which will honor Syd's memory and extreme generosity for many
years to come.

Donations to this fund may be sent to:

LHSH
PO Box 382
Yarmouthport, MA 02675

or via paypal at:
windwych@xxxxxxxxx

Please make a notation on your subject line, "The Syd Mailberg Memorial".

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven Inc.
Lasthopesafehaven.com
501c3 non profit