[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Motel luck

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:49:25 EST

There were 4 of us in our group and others with dogs that stayed at the
Wingate, just across from the host hotel, the Hampton.  They  were SUPER!  The
maids, the desk staff (all different shifts) they were  very friendly and
helpful.  One of the guys at the front desk was very  thoughtful and gave me
lots of
ideas with restaurants and when I wanted to get a  special NASCAR gift for my
brothers' birthday, gave me lots of good  choices.  I was very pleased.
Lee Ealy
We were also at the Wingate and cannot say enough about their service and
quality of this hotel.  The room was clean and spacious and they offered a
full
breakfast every night and heavy evening snacks that could be thought as a
dinner substitute.  Each room had free  highspeed Internet connection and there
was a business room downstairs with  computers, printers and faxes available
for the hotel guests.  There was a  huge empty lot next to the hotel that was
great to walk dogs.  I hope all  GSDCA exhibitors that stayed at this facility
took care of their rooms and  cleaned up after themselves - I'd love to be
able to go back there again.

Dania