[ SHOWGSD-L ] Most enlightening day.........

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:29:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/2006 12:03:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I am a  newbie and i have heard all of this, " if you can't afford to
show...don't"  etc.. I have heard all about the politics involved and it is
there
too.... I  have learned by going to the shows etc... that you have to have
thick
skin to  stay in dog showing. But really, people are people no matter what
club your in  or what show you are at be it All Breeds or Specialties. There
are
all kinds  of people in this world and in the dog show world too. I've learned
to just  move on past the negative because I have gotten so much positive out
of  it!
Grace

*

Well girlfriend, you make too much sense.  You are not bitching and  moaning,
and waiting for someone to solve your problems, or feeling sorry for
yourself.....how ,oh , how did you manage that?  Acting like an adult and
dealing
with life with your best foot forward......now, that's a  concept!!!

Grace, we need more people like you, newbies and oldies alike.

By the way, try any other hobby, it is the same.  RC racing, model  plane
flying clubs, cake decorating competitions ( I am learning quick), it is  the
same. Competition brings out the best in some people, and the worst in  others.

Hell, you need a thick skin to be in your local PTA. So stop the  whining,
pleeeaaasseee.

Ileana