[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mosquito spray for puppies?

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:43:46 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/2009 7:04:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
gailbauman1@xxxxxxx writes:
is it  safe to use mosquito spray on 6 month old puppies who are together
in the same  run?  Is there a safer alternative?  They haven't been a problem
in  years past, but MAN, the mosquito population has EXPLODED here due to
all of  the wet weather...!!  THANKS!!

Gail  Bauman

Myself, I would not use a commercial spray on them.  Pups and  adults
alike, I use Skin So Soft Bath Oil, the original made by Avon....works  like a
dream and is safe.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  Member CKC
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377105x1201454426/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)