[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Moses, & other great whites!

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSDCA Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:46:38 -0700

I knew Moses well. He was a nice dog. And there were others just as nice or
better in their day. Another great white in his day was WGSDCII/WGSDCA Ch
Regalwise O'Leavy's Czar, CD, CGC, OFA aka Czar. Czar was the sire of my
girl, WGSDCA GVX/Sel. JoKay's Porcelain China Doll, CD, CGC, TT, TDI, 13
club, aka Lily. Lily was Ginsburg's GVX/BOS on that day of judging the
WGSDCA Specialty in '05. It was a major show that weekend. I was so proud of
my Lily. She went on the rest of that month in June & won a BOB, Best
Veteran, Best in Veteran's Sweeps at the WGSDCII National show in TX that
same month.

Kathy Partch "JoKay's"

Forty Six years of GSDs