[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Morning Glorys

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:19:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/2005 12:58:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, I couldn't use them last year, as  they are so invasive...but
here..........ah, that's a different  story!  I can't wait for the seeds > from
this
year's crop, and then,  next year, I'll have GLORIOUS Morning  Glories, too!
Yes you will!  And this  year, I started some big white ones called "Pearly
Gates", so I will send  seed for those too.  Also, anyone want any
hollyhocks?  I am literally  throwing them away.
Jamie

The seeds that Jamie sent me sprouted promptly and my vines are growing  nice
and healthy - I am awaiting gloriously beautiful Morning Glories any  minute.
 I have one that is entwined with a Mandevilla vine and it should  be
beautiful to have both flowers combined - I will send pictures for all to
enjoy.

Jamie was so kind as to collect the seeds and share these with the rest of
us.  THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Dania and Kenneth (The husband who loves Morning  Glories)