[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Morgan Lewis

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:20:19 -0400

Morgan, what is the matter with you?  I am the one who originally
crossposted this information, for a friend, it to several lists, with
permission.  Now you are telling an untruth here...at the time this girl
wrote this, she had NOT LOST ALMOST ALL HER CAVALIERS.  Two,
actually...and while all but one are very ill, and some may have died by
NOW, at the time of the post, she had lost TWO, which is NOT almost
all..........
             I don't know who you are, but the last couple of things
you've sent came from me originally, and by the time you repeated them,
you had them twisted all out of recognition.  I don't see posts from you
on any Cavalier lists, and you recently made another INCORRECT post with
relation to the health and longevity of
that breed...so I assume you are getting information from somewhere, but
you insist on screwing it up.  Please don't do that.
Peggy

MORGAN LEWIS wrote:

At this point we are prayerful and hopeful that some of our Cavaliers
will recover with the intensive 24 hr. top notch care that A&M
University is giving. We are however, completely devastated to say
the least. It feels as though our world has been turned upside down.
Please keep us in your prayers. We have phoned a few people that we
know that are also feeding Natural Balance.if you know anyone please
feel free to forward this email and cross post. When we asked, with
the list of "bad" foods so long, what is safe to feed? The doctors
response was paused .you might say reluctant.to <http://reluctant.to/>
say anything that
might later be discovered to be misleading.. .or wrong. The doctors
said their best answer is "We just don't know for sure what food is
safe.what food will be added to the list next."

THIS QUOTE IS FROM A VET AT TEXAS A&M. PLEASE READ LAST LINE CAREFULLY;
THE WRITER HAS LOST ALMOST ALL HER CAVALIERS. MORGAN