[ SHOWGSD-L ] Morgan

  • From: <KensLandscape@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 05:55:58 -0800

Morgan, what you wrote below sounds like he is uncomfortable laying down?
I had this with a mix breed about 5 years ago.  Her bloodwork was great but
she was very uncomfortable laying down, I got a chest / abdomen x-ray and
she was full of cancer.  I am sorry to say but the labored/ fast breathing
laying down sounds an awful like her.

And for the person with the oldster with the rear seeming to go, I would try
hylarounic (spelling is off) or they shorten it to HA.  They used to inject
it into horses joints but have found that it works orally also.  I use it
for my 7 year old that has no hip sockets and for my 39 y/o pony.
Good Luck to both of you!

Denise Puglisi

Fast labored hard breathing. Like hyperventilating Went over by
him .. after a little while breathing was slowing down a little. But
still there.. Got up went under the tea table and again the fast
labored hard breathing .. was there only for a few minutes quickly
got up and walked a few steps and stopped ... tail tucked tight
under, never does that, same breathing and just froze there... went
by him again, and after a few minutes went to the other side of room
and laid down ... with still the really hard fast breathing... sat
with him ... saw a little drool not much then just as fast as it
started seems to have stopped, eyes funny...

Denise Puglisi
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.