[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More than that, I did it my way

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:04:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/2007 11:26:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The work I had done to provide  IMMEDIATE and COMPLETE information to the
membership would have greatly  improved on this process, by putting th entire
sound file of the entire Board  meeting on the web site where all members could
hear it all the same day or  the next day.  Even people without computers could
hear it - all or any  part that was of interest, either by going to the
library or to a friend's  house, or Regional Clubs could play them at their
meetings, etc.  The  work was done and would be ready to roll out now, had Lew
not
killed it.

Margy,

I hate to say it but I think putting the recording up for everyone is a
really bad idea.  It is hard enough for those of us who are present to  follow
recording and recognize voices, etc.  Having been secretary and  done that for
WDA, I feel the recordings are very confusing and hard to follow  for anyone
without a lot of background knowledge of what is happening. I think  making it
public for all to hear would create a lot more problems than it  solves.

Tish