[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More than that, I did it my way

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l), ELG440@xxxxxxx, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:27:07 +0000

Tom: I just don't understand why you insist upon are making this discussion
more raw. By saying: " The way the legal system works in this part of the
country ... Charges are filed and the
 person charged often responds with "I didn't do it."  What happens next,
someone gets the rope?
I think your post suggests that in "your part of the country", where ever that
is, people who say "I didn't do it" don't deserve a fair trial. I think that
you may be too inclusive by saying that that's how it works in your part of the
country. I doubt that very much. The accused in the "Oxbow Incident" and
"Hang'em High" also said, "I didn't do it." I think you get the point. I know
you didn't mean it that way, but I think you can see how it may be
mis-interpreted. It might be interpreted by some, like Judge Roy Bean was
quoted as saying, "Giv'em a fair trial and hang'em! I may be a little sensitive
as to your last post to me, which you haven't replied to, but think about it.

I know that you are just as serious to get to the truth, as I am. Let see how
it plays out.

Stay well.

Tony C

From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx