[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More than just a brag

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:19:14 -0400 (EDT)

Congrats Patrick. No doubt about Erin and Bill, they are top notch  people

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.

In a message dated 10/3/2012 12:10:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello  All,
I donâ??t typically brag on the list but I thought about this today and
decided that this was special.  I entered my little girl â??Greenleafâ??s
Deuce of
Clubs v Surigoâ?? in the L.A. County, Long Beach and San Gabriel shows  but
was not able to attend myself nor was my co-owner and handler, Nancy
McDonald so Erin Nellis took her there and spent the weekend working her tail
off
with Bill Tank to get the little knot head to show and sort of  behave.
Erin told me that Bill spent every spare moment working with  her.  (Bill, what
can I say, I owe you again!)  They must have done  a really good job
because Deuce went Best Puppy at the first two shows (thank  you Bud Drew and
Randy Darnell) and went Best Puppy and a Major Reserve at the  L.A. County show
under Jamie Walker. (Thank you Jamie!)  I feel very  fortunate to have bred
this nice puppy but much more fortunate to have friends  like Erin and Bill.
 The next time you hear someone saying something like  â??these show people
are no d
amn goodâ??, introduce them to Erin Nellis and  Bill Tank.
Patrick
 is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.