[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More than just  Mr Hunte

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:48:49 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2007 9:14:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe,  court jesters is a tad too much. Perhaps, you can help me come up
with a more  appropriate analogy.
You can take your insinuation, that I was insulting  the board and go sleep
on it. However, "I THINK THOU DOST PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Yes the "court jester" remark was a bit much, but I will give you that many
are overcome with emotion about this.  But when you refer to the entire  club
as Court Jesters you impugn everyone, even those who may have views you  know
nothing of....even YOURSELF.   Remember there are Board  members and Officers
that you may be insulting with that reference. Personally  as I was not there,
did not speak to , nor listen to the members before the  vote, I cannot judge
them based on a "yes" or "no' ...I would rather wait,  and hear the whole
story, from Board, Officers etc...before I proclaim the  entire GSDCA , "court
jesters" .

I would rather examine what by laws absent or present may have allowed this
to happen, and why , the club has allowed others on a smaller , but no less
egregious issues to still be members?   I will not take down a  whole club on a
vote of a single topic, nor will I assign every member of the  club the
blanket assessment of being "court jesters" simply because the  admittance of a
new
member that MAY be problematic.  I happen to  have great respect for many
members of the Board, and the membership....so when  one applies such a
name...again please speak for yourself...we are not all to be  rolled into one
group
that is apparently unable to defend itself, protect  the club and rolls over
for
whatever comes our way.....quite the contrary,  if you take the time to talk
to the membership as individuals.  You may  just find we are not so different
in our passions...afterall, it is what brought  us all together...for whatever
reasons we all may have.

Have a good night

Kathy Tank

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: JAN 27  2007

Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E  DNA'D "NITRO"
26 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO  DATE 2006 PACIFIC COAST VICTOR