[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More than just  Mr Hunte

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 05:13:11 +0000

Listen. I'm not insulting the board and if you gave it a little more thought
and not reacted so venomously, you may have considered the thought. Plus, I'll
use the terminology that I feels suits the situation. Don't you think that
other breed clubs are aware of this happening? Don't you think that those clubs
that have a tighter membership requirement and that didn't grant Hunte
membership aren't going to be talking about us (our club). Take a time out and
look at the possibilities. Maybe, court jesters is a tad too much. Perhaps, you
can help me come up with a more appropriate analogy.
You can take your insinuation, that I was insulting the board and go sleep on
it. However, "I THINK THOU DOST PROTEST TOO MUCH!

Anyway, I know who I'll campaign and vote for. Long live the great eight!!

Tony Correia
Somerset German Shepherds
From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx