[ SHOWGSD-L ] More rambles from Califonia and the Placings from the show

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 13:54:07 EDT

Here we are, on the road again.  We were up in wine country, and went  to
the party at Bret and Karens, last night. It was a good time for all, and
even more so in that we started to leave by either. Jimmy and Sheree were
there,  and The Guz was telling stories as usual. Paula, Tedi and I went
together.   Everyone seemed to show up, and the Frazanos were there too.

Tedi and I decided to just head back on Sunday rather than show. Our puppy
is 9-12, and needed the trip without his brother. We showed the third
philosopher.  Sarte did OK in the ring, but he and Raul need to understand
what
is going on. His brother Kierkegaard has worked it all out already, and
when Plato is ready he will learn as well. We all know how those ancient
Greeks  are stubborn, and have to learn the hard way.  Thank god we didnâ??t
have
an  Aristotle.

Helen did a good job as she always does. The Specials class with nine in,
was top quality and the Winnerâ??s dog was a real suprise as no one had ever
seen  the dog before.  Because of the Futurity the quality might have been
better  than expected. Bill Basu came by to watch both days, and has some
interesting  insight into the classes.  I think he knew more of the entries
than
I  did.

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   SOMERSET ROSES TOTAL PACKAGE Breeder Roxann Labra, Ch  Saterhaus
Badboy Of Nordlicht X Jograâ??s Yara Owner Roxann Labra & Laura  Sommers

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   CANTARS COUNTRY MUSIC Breeder R. A. Alcantara Jr & D  Kaser & S & E
Brehony Tazmannâ??s Aregon X Ch Marinerâ??s Lexi Voncantar  Owner Susanne & Ed
Brehony

2.   COVY TUCKER HILLâ??S THE LONE RANGER Breeder Wendy Dunnagin  & Gloria
Birch & Cappy Pottle Ch Woodsidenâ??s The Bounty Hunter X Covy  Tucker Hills
Talulu Belle Owner Ellen Frink & bob Frink

3.   ASGARDâ??S SARTE Breeder Evan & Tedi Ginsburg Ch Encore -  Asgardâ??s Oâ??
Connor X WeLove Du Chienâ??s Honey Be Good Owner Evan & Tedi  Ginsburg

4.   VON ZECHERâ??S IN THE RED ZONE Breeder Mike & Jan Cressman  Ch
Scher-Lo-Rogue of Kaizma X Longâ??s Peak I Wanna Talk About Me HT Owner Mike  &
Jan
Cressman

12-18 DOGS

1.   SCHERZARS SON OF A WITCH Breeder Janice Staley & P &  J Root   Ch
Rohans Reward CD RE HT X Ch Scherzars Cinnamon Twist Owenr  Janice Staley & K
Springer

2.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE DONâ??T ROCK THE JUKE BOX Breeder L.  Cunningham & J
Root & G Lilley Rivendellâ??s Manheim Steamroller HSAs X  Geor-Janâ??s Hot Wire
PT Owner C Kaskiw & A Kaskiw

3.   DEBLYNâ??S TJRâ??S MR. Iâ??M IN CONTROL OF LUXANNAâ??S Breeder  Debbie
White
& Theresa Royer Ch Covy-Tucker Hillâ??s Tjrâ??s Marc Flex CD RE  HSAs X Ch
Amberâ??s Fantasia Of Deblyns PT Owner Debbie White & Theresa Royer  & AnnMaria
Riednger

There was an Amateur-Owner-Handler Dogs class, but the only entry was
absent. It will be interesting to see what happens with this class in the
future.

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS

1.   TJRâ??S LACY BEULIEU PT Breeder Susan Court & theresa  Royer Washones
Cloud Spirit HSAs X Covy-Tucer Hillâ??s TJRs Marc Vanity Fair HSAs  Owner Susan
Court & Theresa Royer

2.   VON ZECHERâ??S THE PLAYMAKER Breeder Mike & Jan  Cressman   Ch Scher-Loâ??
s-Rogue Of Kaizma X Longâ??s Peak I Wanna Talk  About Me HT Owner Mike & Jan
Cressman

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
WINNERâ??S DOG
FIVE POINTS
(FIRST TIME IN THE  RING WITH DAVE LASATER ON THE LEAD)

1.   CANDIAâ??S ON ANY SUNDAY Breeder candice zumwalt Ch Hickory  Hills Shockâ??
N All X Candiaâ??s Watch Me Tango Owner Candice Zumwalt

RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

2.   LASITERS LEAGUE OF HIS OWN OF SUMERSET ROSE BREEDER Dave  Lasater Ch
Mar Havenâ??s Last Cowboy Song X HickoryHillâ??s Cosmopolitan Owenr  Roxann
Labra & Dave Lasater

3.   COVEY TUCKER HILLâ??S MAGICAL MAX Breeder Cappy Pottle &  gloria Birtch
 Ch Covey Tucker Hills BB Wold X Covey Tucker Hills La  Bella Mia Owner
Peggy Dalton & Janice Fraga

4.NORBERGâ??S GIJOE OF CLAYFIELD Breede3r Pamela Oâ??Dell & Sharon Avery Ch
We Lo ve Du Chienâ??s Army Of One X Ch Winsomeâ??s Beara Wang Owenr Pamela Oâ??
Dell  & Sharon Avery

OPEN DOGS

1.   KALEEFâ??S SEATTLE SLEW CAMPEON Breeder Jose Iglesias Ch  Kaleefs
American Cowboy X Ch Sajecaâ??s Soledad Oâ??Brien V Kenlyn Owenr Robert  &
Carol
Jaggers

2.   KIZMAâ??S CHAD V KALEEF VON LOAR Breeder Iza Kabuska &  Carlos Arguimbau
& James & Sheree Moses Ch Marquis Stealing The Show X  Ch Kazimaâ??s Libera
Von Loar Owner Robert Alcantara Jr & Hallie  McMullen

3.   WOODSIDES C K KID B S Anderson & L Wheeler    Woodsides Texas Ranger X
Woodsides La Quinta Owner Mona Allison

4.   CANDIAâ??S KEEP IT IN VEGAS Breeder Candice L. Zumwalt Ch  Avion Joe
Boxer X CandiaWatch Me Tango Owner Candice L. Zumwalt

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   JEZRAâ??S DAY IN PARADISE Breeder Naomi & Michel Ebertin  & Tracy
Radigan Ch Woodsides CK Jericho Stoneway X Rivendells Vienne Of  Jezra Owner
Naomi
& Michel Ebertin & Tracy Radigan

12-18 BITCHES
WINNERâ??S BITCH
FIVE POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   JAGAN LENIORâ??S SOLIKEHAPPY Breeder Anne Thompson & Lorry  Bellah Ch
Leniorâ??s Maximus X Ch Jaganâ??s Happyanuoit Owner Ellen Borders &  Pamela
Odell
& Anne Thompson

2.   SCHERZARâ??S WICKED Breeder J. Staley & P root Ch Rohanâ??s  Reward CD HT
RE X Ch Scherzar â??s Cinnamon Twist Owener Janice Staley Channing  Sheets

3.   CANTAR-ENCORE HIGH NOON Breeder H Drew & R Alcantara Jr  & S Espijo Ch
Signatureâ??s Cooper V Knaufhill X Ch Richeertlustâ??s Serangetti  Owner
Goerge George Alpamakian & Linda Battistoni

4.   SANTANAâ??S TAKE MY BREARTH AWAY V WINSOME Breeder Frank &  Kris Fasano
Nicklausâ?? Lionheart X Ch Winsomeâ??s Desbearate Housewife Owenr Frank  & Kris
Fransano

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   COVY-TUCKER HILLâ??S WIND CHIME Breeder G F Birch & Cappy  Pottle & B
Hein & A Tesiorowiki Jerwenâ??s Captain Crunch X Survival  CovyTuckerhill Hacia
Owner Cappy Pottle & gloria F Birch & William  Peterson

There was an Amateur-Owner Handler Bitches with an entry, but they didnâ??t
show.

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHES

1.   LINLOCH FIRE AND ICE HT Breeder Dorothy Linn Ch Linloch  Master Of The
Game Ht X Ch Linloch Showboat du Mirage Owner Dorothy Linn &  Linda J Bramy
& Dean E Johnson

2.   MARINERâ??S RHYME OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Debra Kaser &  Joyce Shelp &
Cindy Tellefsen & Sheryl Brockett Cy Kenlynâ??s Aries Ve  Highclif X Ch
Marinerâ??
s Jenny From The Block Owner Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  & Cindy Tellefsen &
Sheryl Brocket

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   SHADOWACRES STRIPTEASE ENCOR-CANTOR Breeder R. Alcantara  & L
Battistoni Ch Shadowacres & Castlehills In Cahoots HT X   Canterâ??s Dora V
Sunfarms
Ownerr Dianna VanErem & Bill & Mary  Hemple

2.   RIVENDELLâ??S XANADU Breeder Jennifer & Paul Root  Rivendellâ??s Manheim
Steamroller X Ch Rivendellâ??s Natalie Bayu Bay Owner Jene  & Isabelle Dupzyk
& J & P root

3.   TJRs- ANIMUS A TORRID ARRAIRE HSAs Breeder Hallie McMullen  Ch
Signatureâ??s Cooper V Knaufhill X Ch Rivendellâ??s On The Money HSAds Owner
Theresa
J Royer & Hallie McMullen

4.   TALIMARâ??S VOODO I DO TEBE NOBE Breeder J Ross & B Ross  & J & I Dupzyk
Ch Long Peak Travâ??in Man Talimar Xh Talimarâ??s One Step  Above Owner J Ross
& B Ross & J & I Dupzyk

OPEN BITCHES
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   TALIMARâ??S AVIANâ??S KIWI TEBE NOBE Breeder J Ross & B Ross  & J & I
Dupzyk Ch Longpeak Travelâ??n Man Talimar HT PT X Ch Talimarâ??s One  Step
Above
Owner J Ross & B Ross & J & I Supzyk

2.   FLUSSTANZ SPIRIT OF AUSTRALIA Breeder Lorraine Cohen,  Kismets Law And
Order X Flusstanz Samara Of Victory Owner Lorraine Cohen

3.   LONGâ??S PEAK I WANNA TALK ABOUT ME Breeder Patty Korsch  Ch Catlinâ??s
Tobruk HT X Castlehilâ??s Tuff cookie PT Owner Mike & Jan  Cressman

4.   DEBLYNS I LOVE LUCY Breeder Debby & Gary White Deblynâ??s  Just N Time
To Remember X Amberâ??s Fantasia of Deblyns Owner Debby & Gary  White

BEST OF BREED
GROUP ONE
BEST IN SHOW

CHAMPION KALEEF KATERINA V KENLYN Breeder S. Moses & J Moses & B  Wood & K
Boyles Ch HiCliff Bronson Kaleef X Ch Kenlyn Tenacity V Kaleef  Bitch O&
Stern & Genereaux & Ramandos & Moses

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION ASGARD HARLEY DAVIDSON V PLAMARK PT Breeder Jeir  Plager
Champion Encore-Asgardâ??s Oâ??Connor X Plamarkâ??s Electra Of  Asgard Dog
Owner Paula M
Cooke & Chuck Sedgewick & Tedi Ginsburg

The show was great fun and that Specialâ??s class was something to behold I
donâ??t think there was anything there that wouldnâ??t make you hold your
breath. I  donâ??t know what two other entries got the Grand Champion points,
they
all  deserved it.  It was good to see Anna Ramandos again, she is part owner
of  Katerina and also an all around fun person to be with.  She never seems
to  stop smiling.

I am impressed as to what is going to the national.  We may have had a
small entry in the Futurity/Maturity by they are going to make us proud of what
 we are doing with the breed. I know there is talk again of decreasing the
regions, but when you see what won here in Northern California, you will
realize  how important it is to have local shows.

We have been on the road now for six hours.  Only two more to go, and  it
is already twenty degrees warmer.  I finished by book by Lee Childs and  also
just finished the new book on the Deresden Files. I see a pattern in the
two, and that bothers me a lot. I need the next ones to relax.

I was sorry to miss the show today, but I have a full week with six clients
 on Monday, and have to get work lined up for a week off. We are headed to
Ohio  and from what I read, the weather will be much better.  Of course, I
remember Ohio and Michigan and it is always day by day.

I wasnâ??t going to post all this, as it takes a bit of work. But, for
reasons I donâ??t understand people seem to like it. So, if there are mistakes
blame Flower Boy. He never showed up, and that was going to be the high point
of  my weekend.

Just another busted dream.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds