[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More on New Jersey proposed law

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:19:06 -0400

Not my interpretation, either, but it's pretty accurate.  I just sent a
post on the same subject to the list...some of the remarks will be very
similar...........many of us are as
worried about this law as we are about California's AB 1634 -- and I'm
not too sure that this one isn't worse.
  I do urge as many of you as can manage to wade thru the bill to read
it...because it really will mean the end of dog breeding and dog shows
in the Garden State...
even if not one single dog is neutered.   (They aren't going to neuter
them, they're going to seize and destroy them)....
    Again - here's a link to the whole (huge) bill:
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A3000/2649_R1.HTM
Peggy