[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More on Biden's Breeder

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:13:01 -0800 (PST)

I bought my epi Labrador from a breeder that worked at my office.  Thanks to
the dog from the breeder from Hell, I bent over backwards to find my GSD
pups!!!!  Have two (sometimes 3) from Mo Murkland, 1 from Cindy and Bart
Bartley.  Without the Lab, Rascal, I'd have had no clue about good breeders and
bad breeders.  Most people don't.
So, what can the List and GSDCA do to promote their "good" breeders?  That, to
me, is the real question!

Pat Evans

From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "The Hawk" <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
> I think before we all jump on the "bash biden's breeder bandwagaon"... I
> think we should observe closely, gather facts and data
>
> Michael Lynch

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.