[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: More of Sandy in MA

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: geschette@xxxxxxx, jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:35:17 -0400 (EDT)

Agree.  I have huge pine trees and through the years living here it is
always a pine that comes down, no root system.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 10/29/2012 5:50:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
geschette@xxxxxxx writes:

If you  have flimsy pine trees, I don't think it would be safe to be close
or looking  out if your windows.
Stay safe

Greg
Sent from my  iPhone

On Oct 29, 2012, at 1:42 PM, Jessica Keene  <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The winds are becoming much  more violent than just an hour ago,
surprised my pine trees out front are  still standing, but I'm not expecting
that to
last long, they look pretty  flimsy against these winds. This may or may
not be one of the last updates  from me, dont think i'll have power too much
longer the way things are looking  :/ we should be ok but I'm keeping all
others being affected by the storm in  my prayers. I'll try to update again if
I have power....if not...well then you  know I don't have power LOL. See you
all later, prayers go to the other who  are affected by Sandy.

> Jessica Keene
>  http://www.gsdjunior.webs.com

>  POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.