[ SHOWGSD-L ] More name help!

  • From: Deanne Jur <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:03:47 -0500

You all are so good with names that I just have to ask for some assistance!

I am still undecided between two 'themes' for my current litter and I am
sure it will be easily decided once I have a list of names for both, with
your great imaginations.

Themes:

- Sports (can be any sport - my boys are very active and thought it may be
neat to dedicate a litter to them)

- Motorcycles (after their gorgeous sire - Hayabusa)

It may help to know that the dam's sire is "Stealer" (Can Select, AM/Can Ch.
Lindau's Thief of all Hearts) who is a gorgeous "Heartthrob" son) which may
be incorporated in a baseball theme (stealing home)?

There are 2 males and 3 females, all are rich black/tan.

I look forward to any/all suggestions. Thanks

Deanne Jur

Winnipeg, Canada