[ SHOWGSD-L ] More information Guzman/Root

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:47:19 EDT

I was just given the rest of the story, from the person who provided me the
information. Evidently the awards were disallowed by the AKC, not the  GSDCA.
I was told the AKC sent it back to the Parent Club, but the Club  asked the
AKC to handle it. Evidently the AKC made the decision.

This is word for word what I was told. It is not my opinion.
the  letter came from the AKC - dated 7/13/07 - and is signed (spelling and
grammer  error and all) from Maria Robinson - Event Operations Manager . .  .

Sorry - the awards - just the plagues (not the ribbons) are to be  returned
to Nancy Harper . .

That is all I know, and now you know it too.  I am just the  messenger.  And,
don't call me Adrian.

(Who knows what I mean by that?)  Make a List.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together