[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Re: More clueless...(this time juniors)

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:31:34 EST

In a message dated 11/13/04 11:49:17 AM, Erynbrook@xxxxxxx writes:

<< You know, I think this is even more frightening than the idiot on eBay.
These juniors are the future of the sport. Not only did some ignorant adult
provide this completely erroneous information (sort of reminds me of an urban

myth, it is so "out there") but these kids are going to share this
"knowledge"
with heaven knows how many other who will in turn grow up believing it is
true!

I have a junior handler, she's darn proud to show off "her" boy....she makes
sure EVERYONE within listening distance knows "da facts".  (Whether they want
to or not).  At one show, we were watching juniors (she wasn't entered that
day) and knows quite a few of them from the Junior Handler list & shows.  She
had just come out of the ring with her Corgi Special.  One guy with another CWC
didn't believe she showed GSD's - so she brought him out and gave everyone
around her a lesson in the standard!  She then proceeded to work him outside
the
judging area, impressing the guy who'd been talking to her.  (Not sure if he
really cared about the dog, but he did ask her out).

I used to tease her what was she gonna do once she started dating - would she
still want to show dogs?  She said of course, and now has 2 young men in
juniors vying for her attention.  One of the young men invited her to set up
her
grooming area next to him so they could be together.  I would call that a date,
you think?  But her first love is my boy that she shows.  At least for now ;
- )

Kelly Busse
Wolfheart German Shepherds

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l