[ SHOWGSD-L ] More Futurity/Maturity Information

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:27:16 -0500 (EST)

The same entry form can be used for the Futurity or Maturity.  Closing
date is Feb. 27, 2013

If using for Futurity, be sure to circle Futurity and include your Litter
Nomination number.

ALWAYS SAVE YOUR LITTER NOMINATION NUMBER WITH YOUR AKC PAPERS.  If we  get
A LOT of requests for numbers again this year, we are going to start
charging $5.00 for a replacement.

If using the entry form for the Maturity, be sure to write in what region
you entered last year.  Yes, we do check.

If for some reason you did not enter a Futurity last year, but you REALLY
want to show in the Maturity this year, You can still do so by paying the
entry  fee plus a penalty fee of $250.00.  That is a lot, so enter all your
puppies this year at the supplement entry fee of $10.00.

Entry forms were E-mailed to everyone who nominated a litter and provided
an E-mail address.

They were also E-mailed to people who entered a futurity and provided an
E-mail address

An entry from was in the January Review.

You can enter any and all regions on line, and pay on line, at
_www.gsdca.org_ (http://www.gsdca.org)     EVENTS -  Futurity
Enter on  Line.

This was about as user friendly as I could make it, and still cut back on
postage expenses to save money for the clubs.

Carol Moore