[ SHOWGSD-L ] More Brags for Ms Wooly

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 02:59:57 +0000 (UTC)

After going BOB both days last week in the US in her first shows,
Shadowvalley's Ms Wooly of Edan went WB, BOB, Best Puppy and Group 1 Puppy in
Canada today. Her new owner Karen Fisher called and wanted me to post for her
as she is at no mail. She is from No Autograph's Please of Edan's first litter,
out of Ch You've Got To Be Kidding of Edan and bred by me. She was shown by
Judy Kaudil. Go to my website for a picture of this beautiful puppy.
            www.edangsd.com

Gilley went to an all day Rally seminar today and it was awesome. He is ready
to go. He knows everything, now we'll see if he chooses to do it.

--
Ann
Home of Sel Ex Champions Maxwell and Gilley, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f