[ SHOWGSD-L ] More Abby Brags

  • From: "Darlene Smith" <shebland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:12:35 -0400

We want to brag again about our Camareigh Shebland Firefly aka "ABBY" now 8
months old.
Abby was awarded BEST OF OPPOSITE IN FUTURITY at the Eastern Ontario/Quebec
Regional GSDCCanada Futurity Show held in Ottawa this past weekend.  Thank you
judge George Berstler.
Then Abby was awarded BEST PUPPY in the two Ottawa Specialty Shows - Thank you
judges Kathy Potter and Dan Dwier.  Abby has 4 Best Puppy wins in her first 4
Specialty Shows!

Thanks to Morris Bartucci who has handled Abby beautifully to all her wins.

Also, we appreciate so very much the tremendous ringside support for Abby at
these shows - it makes the winning all that more special.  Thanks everyone!

Abby's sire is Sirius Park's Zipcode and her dam is Stylistic-Chablis
BlingBling ("Jeni")
Breeders are Marilyn Sgarbossa, Darlene Smith & Lori Kightley.

Happy Proud Owners:  Marilyn & Darlene