[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Monroe, Louisiana long

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:29:59 -0500

Well--I am a natural redhead but I know what you are saying about the Monroe
shows.  A couple of years ago my BadBoy dog won down there 2 days and I was
suppose to judge there this year.  Torn rotator cuff took care of that.  I
think these folks are just great and everyone is so friendly and nice---I
hated missing this assignment.  Sandi Card