[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Moles"

  • From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:03:37 -0400

I have searched the internet, interesting, the best bet is a "Mole Trap". O.K,,
what do you do with the bugger after you trap it? It doesn't say, and I'm not
into killing anything, so that is an absolute "NO". Maybe, they take it up the
road and release it, but with my luck it would come complete with a chip
saying" The Address of "Mole Hill",  is on Steinacker Road, please RETURN! Then
i got get rid of the "Grubs"they eat, and your rid of them Recipe, but don't
let Family Pets out in that area! That is not happening because cats & dogs use
AREA! All Kidding aside, i would love to hear what works to keep them at bay,
and not harm them but not harm my pets either! So i would love to hear from you
all that has had this problem,  what works???? Thanks, Joni

Charley & Joni Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.