[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Modifying GSD temperament

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:10:32 -0600

I t would seem to me that it is the owners and exhibitors of German
Shepherds who could use some temperament modification. Over all there seems
to be improvement on the inside of the ring but out side of the ring the
audiences seems to be a bit sharp, aggressive and definitely close to being
labeled dangerous

It seems as though the fun has gone out of showing dogs for a lot of people
and now they are focused only on winning at any cost and do not care about
hurting others- a real shame

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org