[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Modifying GSD temperament

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:03:35 GMT

Our dog's temperaments HAVE improved over the past 30-40 years.

I haven't noticed exhibitors or audiences deteriorating, there have always been
bad sports and good sports in our game, but, I do see some behaviors that I
hadn't experienced before.  The behavior of exhibitors, audiences, and
handlers, have sent many newbees, and even experienced people, running.

It does help to improve the attitude of the audience when Sally has her
infamous 2-for-1 sale on her beautiful jackets and shirts.  Tell her that Paula
sent you!!

Paula, 327 days and counting