[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mobile Clinic - Mid Pacific Futurity area - Microchip $10

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:06:25 -0700

For those of you coming to the Futurity and specialty shows in Fremont, CA,
the mobile clinics in this area offer Microchips for $10. They also do the
4DX (Heartworm disease, Lyme disease, Ehrlichiosis, and Anaplasmosis) test
that we talked about on the list a couple weeks ago for $25. They are also
very reasonable for titers. Some of the times on Sunday afternoon might be
convenient on the way out.

Microchip Pet ID (Includes Lifetime Registration)  $10
Heartworm (4DX) Test  $25
Parvo/Distemper Titer  $65
Lyme Titer (Quantitative C6 ELISA)  $60

https://www.vippetcare.com/

Pet Food Express (By Show Site)
39010 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA 94538
http://petfoodexpress.com
Clinic times:
Every Sunday from 10:00AM until 11:30AM

Pet Food Express (I580 – Redwood exit)
3385 Castro Valley Blvd. Castro Valley, CA 94546
http://petfoodexpress.com
Clinic times:
Every Sunday from 1:00PM until 2:30PM

Pet Food Express (I580 toward I5)
4500 Arroyo Vista Livermore, CA 94551
http://petextreme.com
Clinic times:
Every Sunday from 4:00PM until 5:30PM

Pet Food Express (I580 toward I5)
1436 First St.
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 447-7777
http://petfoodexpress.com
Every Saturday from 4:00PM until 5:30PM

An-Jan Feed & Pet (I880 South)
111 So. Main St. Milpitas, CA 95035
http://anjan.com
Clinic times:
Every Sunday from 1:00PM until 2:30PM

Mike's Feed & Pets (I880 North)
710 E. 14th St. San Leandro, CA 94577
Clinic times:
Every Sunday from 1:30PM until 3:00PM

Pet Club (I880 North)
27451 Hesperian Blvd. Hayward, CA 94545
http://petclubstores.com
Clinic times:
Every Sunday from 10:00AM until 12:00PM

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com
Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD, 2014 #3 Bitch in
CA, GCH CH Mariner’s Akaya RN HSAs “Moto”
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."

http://showgsd.org/mail.html