[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mixed breeds

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:32:09 -0400

opinions have been mixed since the thing was first proposed.

AKC has to get money any way it can...to pay the big salaries and golden
parachutes...I guess we should be glad we aren't in Canada, where the KC
can't meet payroll and is dunning members (clubs and individuals) for
donations...........without any changes to management, duh........

Peggy