[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Missing the point !!!!

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Nancy

Thank you so much for your informative post, it is answering some of the
questions that already have been voiced and some not even posted yet.  I think
it will be a GREAT event, I can't even imagine trying to co-ordinate the
manpower to do all that.

I do think that the concerns about the financial commitment is legitamate, and
hope that there will be more "transparency" regarding our true financial
status.  I know that you are not in charge of that, so this is not directed
personally towards you.  Some of the negative comments I think derive from not
having all the info regarding our financial status and fearing this could truly
be biting off more than we can chew.

This should be a history making event, hopefully many GSDC members will be able
to attend.

Thanks again for taking the time to inform the membership what's going on so
far.

Sincerely

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
To: hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 6:16 AM

We are several HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF
OLLARS in the red and no one seems to care.  At least it appears that no one

ares by the subject matter on this List.  If the bleeding is not stopped we
ill run out of money in a short time.

If this is true and we are in the red, then what the heck are we doing
hosting  the World Team in 2013!!!  I really have reservations about doing
this.  It will be very very expensive, can our club handle this?  If we lose
any more members, less dues.  While the lawsuit is definately worrisome
because it could also drain us more financially depending on the outcome, is
it financially appropriate for the parent club to be hosting this event??
We are in a economic crisis right now, people, and business are cutting back
to survive, will the club survive 2013????  Just something to think about.